Sunday, May 25, 2008

That Band Is The Business... Be Your Own Pet

After a busy Saturday I am so glad to have a day of rest. So far all I have done is eat breakfast and downloaded music. As I downloaded some of Be Your Own Pet's new album, I decided to visit their site and I found something I liked. I looked through their pictures of the band and I found their style to be rock-sensational.

Photobucket

I have yet to hear a slow song from them so it only makes sense that their wardrobe should be edgy and out-there. Their music uses harsh beats combined with equally harsh words. It is not hard to jump into any of their songs and rock-out a little bit, (even for this little indie girl).

Photobucket

1) Jemina Pearl-Vocals
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2) Jonas Stein-Guitar
Photobucket

3) Nathan Vasquez-Bass & John Eatherly-Drums
Photobucket

3 comments:

aaarrrgh! said...

The new album is great. They are awesome live, too. All their early stuff on is amazing, especially Damn Damn Leash. They still have HAND MADE copies of it at infinitycatstore.com Go see them live and try to stand still!

rachel said...

In the last picture is their old drummer Jamin.

Anonymous said...

Good words.