Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My One Day Trip To The City

On Saturday I ventured to a little town I like to call Los Angeles, or L.A. I dropped by there with a group to see a play called Wicked. Before we went to see the show we spent some time in the Kodak Theater area looking around, going to H&M, and spotting lots of cute outfits. Now I was only able to sneak a few pictures of these super stylish girls because I was trying to do it in the most discreet way. Here are some highlights of my trip along with some really dashing ladies.

Photobucket
Well this is the whole reason I was there so of course it was memorable and a highlight.

Photobucket
I would go to this in a heartbeat or two, but unfortunately I will not be in the country at that time.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This girl was one of the cutest of the day. I just fell in love with her gorgeous little plaid dress and yellow purse.

Photobucket
I am aware that this is not a good picture at all, but this girl was on the move and this is as good as it was going to get. I just adore the lovely pattern on her skirt.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The best person I saw all day! I just wanted to steal this outfit right from her back. And what's not to love about those shoes, really.

Honestly, I would have rather just gone around all day photographing style and the stylish, shopping at H&M, or just eating churros than having gone and seen Wicked, it just didn't do it for me.
Photobucket

Currently Listening To: Beirut and Jenny Lewis

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sweet, beirut! love them. and love those boots on the last girl.