Sunday, June 8, 2008

Stranded...In Fashion

Two girls happened to be hanging out around our house today in these darling little outfits. So what do any two girls do when they are all dressed up on the sunniest of days, a photo shoot. Soon after this idea popped into their little minds, I became the designated photographer even though I am not gifted in the ways of photography at all! So all though I did not style their fabulous shoot, I did contribute my own touches to their looks, but I can't take much credit for how wonderful they look.

We came up with a story as we ventured out in vineyards near our house:
Two fabulously fashionable young ladies got stranded out in the middle of no where.
Photobucket

Tried to see what the problem was.
Photobucket

They went to find help and took a trip through some beautiful vineyards.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Found some wild delicious kiwis growing conveniently on their trail.
Photobucket

Stopped for a rest, tired from the hot mexican sun.
Photobucket


Came upon a stream and tried to get some water to refresh themselves.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And took time to tango.
Photobucket

Walked toward the hidden road.
Photobucket

Got into a fight over who was more breathtaking.
Photobucket

Tried to catch a ride via hitch-hiking.
Photobucket

Photobucket


The End

Here are some of my favorite photos that did not fit in with our fashion story. I like to cal them the out-takes:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Currently Listening To: The I'm Not There Soundtrack

No comments: